Massage therapy and COVID-19 - What you need to know
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The protocols for Covid-19 are now relaxed. I will no longer wear a mask during your treatment, however I will wear one if you request it.
- Will ask you to come to the appointment alone (if possible)and close to the time of your appointment
- Will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and before you leave
WHAT CLEANING AND DISINFECTING PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE?
- Items used during treatment will cleaned and disinfected THOROUGHLY after each client
- Linens and blankets will be changed and laundered after each client and the face cradle will be thoroughly disinfected
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or you are feeling unwell
- If you Test Positive for any screening (PCR or Antigen) for Covid-19, please let me know
- Mask is optional for you to wear during treatment ~ I will no longer wear a mask but will wear a mask only if you want me to.