Massage therapy and COVID-19 - What you need to know
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Will continue to do self-screen for Covid-19 before I start the day
- Will pre-screen you when you arrive for your appointment - this will continue for now
- Will ask you to come to the appointment alone (if possible)and close to the time of your appointment
- Will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and before you leave
- Will wear a medical mask whenever within two metres of you and during treatment
WHAT CLEANING AND DISINFECTING PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE?
- Items used during treatment will cleaned and disinfected THOROUGHLY after each client
- Linens and blankets will be changed and laundered after each client and the face cradle will be thoroughly disinfected
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or you are feeling unwell
- If you Test Positive for any screening (PCR or Antigen) for Covid-19, please let me know
- Mask is again required to wear during treatment
- Follow your RMT's guidance and ask any questions you have before, during and after treatment.